Life has been a bit overwhelming the last few weeks. I am so, so, so busy and have little to no free time to relax or hang out. I haven't even seen Jon for days.
Here's so background:
I thought my office would be closing at the end of August so I registered for 18 credit hours thinking it would be a good time to take some classes and do some different things. My office didn't close at the end of August.
I thought my office would be closing at the end of September because our lease expired then and we weren't renewing and don't have work so that's what we thought was going to happen so I got a new job. My office didn't close. We moved out and are now at a home based office.
So, now I have two part to full time jobs (depending on the week), go to school full time, I have a band and am trying to get ready for a fashion show that is in 10 days.
My life is insane at the moment!
And part of the problem is is that I'm so busy all the time that I'm totally wearing myself out so when I get home I don't want to sew and usually just crash out instead so I am falling behind on my sewing too (however 2 dresses are 90+ % of the way done and another is around 40% done so I am making progress. I'll post pics later) and I only currently have one model for the fashion show. I'm kind of at the panic point and don't know what I am going to do. I do not want to drop out but can't show clothes if I don't have anyone to wear them. (Anyone interested?)
So yeah, that is my life in a nutshell at the moment. Total craziness!
No comments:
Post a Comment