Labels

Monday, May 24, 2010

One Year Older...

It's my Golden Birthday and it was a great day (apart from it snowing and having a head cold).  I have a wonderful family, an amazing boyfriend and great friends and couldn't ask for anything more.

Life is pretty normal for me.  I work a lot (3 jobs!), go to school, and try to squeeze in fun and relaxation in my free time.

I "quit" my job at Banana Republic but got talked into just switching departments instead so I still work there but will only work like 20 hours a week.  I started a new job working with my sister and my brother-in-law.  It's super part time too but it is fun to spend time with them.

I am working on making costumes for Discovery Gateway.  I have an intern that is supposed to be sewing for me but we have had a lot of miscommunications so I am a little stressed out about it all but hopefully we will get through it.  We have to make 15 costumes by the end of the month (one week... yikes!).  We only have a couple done but I am hoping to make a lot of progress this week.

Looking forward to warm weather and getting out in the sun.  One of my BFF's and I are going to Vegas in June.  I can't wait!

Also in June, the band is playing in Pocatello and might go to Lava Hot Springs after the show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment