Labels

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Is Exhausted!

I am so ready for a week off!  Working two jobs, planning a wedding and remodeling a house is exhausting.  There is something to do all day every day and I am worn out!  I wish I could take a week off but, like I said in my last post, my work won't let me have any time off.  Oh well.  I am grateful to have a job (for at least the time being).

Other than being busy all the time, things are going well.  I am feeling pretty prepared for the wedding.  I think I only have a few more things to get worked out for it.

I found animal masks on Etsy that would be great for my photo booth but they are felt and go around your head with elastic and are kind of spendy.  I just want card stock ones that are attached to a stick that you hold up.  I think those are cute.  Anyone Photoshop savvy and crafty that wants to help me figure out how to do it?











No comments:

Post a Comment