Random updates about things that interest me or what's going on in my life. I'm just a typical busy college student trying to figure out what I want to do with my life and working hard to get somewhere (if only I knew where)
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Slowly Picking Up the Pieces
Jon has been gone for over a month now. It has been very rough and I am still very sad but this last week I think I've turned a corner. I think it's really sunk in that he isn't coming back and I feel like I have come to terms with that. I don't know that coming to terms with it makes it any easier but I feel like I am now able to accept what is happening to me and my life. I am working hard at keeping busy and have been spending a lot of time with old friends and that has helped a lot. I am more comfortable talking about everything and I don't cry every single day anymore. I still am sad and get very sad if I sit and dwell on things but keeping busy keeps me going and so that's what I'm doing. There is hope on the horizon that things will be OK. That I will be OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are amazing! I'm so sorry that this has happened to you, but I am so proud of you. I would love to get together to do lunch or something again soon if you are available. Keep up that positive attitude, but don't forget it's okay to be sad & cry. You are so great & I think about you a lot! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI would love to get together with you sometime soon. I can do lunch or nights/weekends are free for me. Love you!
ReplyDelete