Bored at work and wanted to update my blog but really don't have much going on right now but I'll share what little I have.
My band is going to record in a studio at the end of the month and that is really exciting. And we went and signed the lease on a band room last night so that should mean that we'll practice more and have more time to write. In the last few months we've written 6 new songs. The new songs are softer and we're trying to move out of the metal scene and into more alternative metal (like Tool, Nine Inch Nails, A Perfect Circle, etc.) I've been a little sick of being classified with the heavier bands like Slipknot. The heavy bands are talented and know what they're doing but it's hard to get people excited about that kind of music and it honestly isn't my kind of music either but I am really excited with where it's going now.
Not much is happening with school. I'm just patiently waiting for the summer schedule to come out so I can register for classes. I'm trying to decide if I should take 3 classes each semester so I am done at Christmas or if I should take 2 classes each semester and finish next Spring. It'd be nice to be done sooner but I have harder classes left so I'm worried about not being able to keep up if I take 3.
I got accepted into this years Dark Arts Festival so I'm excited to start working on my clothes for that. I'll have to start looking for models soon too so if anyone is interested or knows someone that might be let me know or have them get a hold of me.
All my rabbit babies died. I am sad about that but it is common, especially with the first litter. So we've bred (bred? I'm not sure how to spell that but bread is def. wrong, I think...) both my females again and are patiently waiting the month until they give birth. I can't wait.
I've decided I want to start quilting. Don't really know what I'm doing though. Anyone want to quilt with me? I really like this blog about quilting: http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/ She makes very cute quilts and most of them look do-able.
Sadly that's all I can think of right now. Check out the video below. I think it is awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment