




Bored at work and trying to come up with ideas for this years Dark Arts Festival. For those of you not familiar with it, the Dark Arts Festival is an annual weekend event at Area 51. There are bands, fashion designers, artwork, dancers, etc. It's geared towards the gothic/industrial communities. I've participated in the fashion segments of the show for the last two years and applied to be a part of it again this year. You can see a video of what I did my first year at the festival at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZbT8TOpGE0 for some reason blogger isn't letting me upload the video.
This year I want to do gowns and party dresses for those that don't want the traditional dresses. They will be mostly black and have flashes of color. My inspirations are Jean Paul Gaultier and Twisted Metal Black. It should make for a fun show if I get accepted.
No comments:
Post a Comment