Labels

Monday, June 29, 2009

Wedding Dress





My sister got married a few weeks ago and I got the fun job of making her wedding dress. Here are some pictures from the wedding. Megan is supposed to be burning me a disc of images so I can post pictures of just her dress on my websites. I think it turned out well and she said it was perfect so that's great because all that matters is that she got what she wanted :)
PS. My awesome cousin Michelle was the wedding photographer. She does such a great job! If anyone needs pictures taken check her out, I think her pricing is pretty affordable. Here's her website: http://throughmichelleslense.shutterfly.com/. I'm working on planning to have her do couples pictures of Jon and me, more fashion pictures of my clothing (she did the ones I posted last fall), and possibly pictures for my band as well (if we can ever come up with ideas and agree on what we want to do).
PPS. I love the first picture on this post. Jaida is so freaking cute (my mom made her cute dress as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment