...I got home from India so I thought I'd share some pictures from my trip with you...

One of the highlights of my trip. We got to feed and play with a baby elephant. It was the cutest thing ever!

A shower at one of our hotels.

Elephants in Jaipur. We got to ride one. I don't think I have a picture of that :(

The Taj Mahal




Pretty typical street scenes

So, people always ask me what India was like and that's a very hard question for me to answer. I thought it was an incredible place and an amazing experience. I was only there for a couple of weeks but will remember it forever. The people while they were extremely poor, were very, very kind and would share anything that they had with you. I never once felt unsafe. The country was beautiful. The buildings were beautiful. The poverty was unimaginable. The food was good for the most part and if it wasn't you just tried to swallow it anyway. There are many meals I had there that I don't know what I ate and that is probably for the best. It was very hot there. I don't think I've ever been so hot. I was sweaty almost all the time (and I never sweat).
India is unlike anything else I have ever experienced and if ever you get the chance to go you should take it because it is such an amazing place to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment