Labels

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Metal Sculpture Projects

I've been taking a Metal Sculpture class at SLCC this summer and have had a blast with it. Here are some of my projects:
This is my band logo that I cut out of metal by hand and grinded to make shiny.

This is a hawk for my dad to put in the yard. It'll be attached to a stake and put out somewhere.

This is a coffee table I made. Not a super great picture.



And here is another coffee table I made. I like this one more than the other. I might go back and make changes to the other so I like it more.
I also made a metal cube and a rose that I should take pictures of and post.
I enjoyed my class so much I'm signed up to take it again in the fall :) Anyone want to take it with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment