I can't believe it is 2010! That is so crazy! It is going to take me a while to get the year right when I write it on things but that's normal for every year.
I'm not much of a resolution maker because I know that they usually don't get kept for very long so I only have a few this year and I think they are realistic. Here are my resolutions for 2010:
- Exercise and spend more time with my dog Zoe. So far we've gone on 3 walks this year. That's a HUGE improvement from the last couple years. We slacked last week though and didn't get out so I need to get back on the ball. We play fetch almost every day though so she's still getting attention and some exercise.
- Get more organized. I am embarrassed to admit that my room/car/sewing space/life are disaster areas. I want to de-clutter and keep my life more clean and organized this year. Jon is going to come up this weekend and help me get started :)
- Be more healthy and active. That should work out well if I am good about exercising Zoe.
- Get back out of debt and stay out of debt. This may be the hard one since my work situation isn't going well and may get much worse in the next couple weeks but I need to get on the ball with my finances. I hate having a balance on my credit card.
In other news.... school started again this week and I am really excited about my classes. I am taking Intro to Human Anatomy & Physiology, Screen Printing, Millinery (hat making in case anyone doesn't know what that is), Swim & Intimate-wear Design, Ceramics, and last but not least Draping. It's going to be a busy semester but I think it's going to be a blast. I'm excited.
My drummer filmed us at practice a couple weeks ago and posted the video on YouTube. The sound quality isn't the best but it's cool that we're finally on YouTube. I'm going to work on putting some videos from our past shows on there in the next few weeks too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment