It's so crazy to think that two weeks from today I will be getting married! I never thought that day would come (and I guess it isn't here yet so I can't say for sure it will... j/k). I am pretty excited but at the same time it doesn't feel real yet.
I picked up my dress on Thursday and I am very happy with it. It's a surprise which one I picked so you'll just have to wait a couple of weeks to see.
Other big news; I put in my two weeks at my job last night. They still weren't going to give me time off for my wedding so I had to quit. While I will be glad not to work there anymore I am really frustrated that I was backed into a corner and that was my only option. I mean seriously, who doesn't give someone time off for their wedding? And I gave them plenty of notice. It's not like I told them yesterday. But whatever. I think they wanted to get rid of me and this was how they could do it since they don't have a reason to fire me. Can you tell I am a little pissed? LOL. But seriously it will be better to not work there and deal with all the stress and drama that lives there. I just wish it went down differently and I could quit on my own terms. I'm not really excited about being unemployed (sort of, I'm still at Banana Republic but the hours and pay doesn't really add up to much) when I get married. I am sure things will work out though. Anyone want to hire me?
So yeah, my life is going to be SO different in two weeks. I will be married, moving out (which I've always lived at home so that will be different), be unemployed, have 3 dogs living together (that makes me nervous! I hope it goes well!), and I'll be going back to school after a year off. I think things will all be good but it's going to be very different and take some getting used to I am sure :)
No comments:
Post a Comment