Labels

Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Wheels

My beloved 4 Runner has reached over 304,000 miles.  It still runs and I still love it but it's starting to need more work done on it then it's worth so I decided it was time to get something new.

Check it out:

Look at that cute little face! 


It's so little!

I looked at getting a new 4 Runner but the starting price on those is $40,000 and that's a bit out of my price range.  Cars lately just aren't exciting me unless they are way more than I can afford or they aren't practical (like the Mustang Rouche - sp? Sexy car but very expensive and not great gas mileage) but I've always liked MINIs so that's what I decided on.  I didn't even look at anything else.

So this is my new baby.  Very cute, very little, pretty zippy and much better gas mileage.  I've never had a brand new car before or a car in my name so it's a little scary but I'm stoked.  I feel like a grown up! (LOL.  I told Jon that and he that that was funny since we're married and buying a car is what makes me feel grown up - it's just one of the many adult steps).  I went from 304K + mi to only 7 in about 2 1/2 hours.  Crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment