- Honesty. I deserve, and need, and want to be with someone that is always honest with me and with themselves.
- Trust. I want and need to be with someone that I can trust full heartedly. I deserve to be able to trust someone I love and never have reason to question them.
- I want to be with someone that can make me laugh every single day of my life. And I don't mean just a little chuckle. I want someone that can truly make me laugh until my stomach hurts and I cry because I'm laughing so hard.
- I deserve to be with someone that really appreciates me. I want to say be with someone that worships me but I really don't want to be worshiped. I want to be equals but I also want to be treated and to really feel special to someone.
- I want to be with someone that shares common interests but is also their own person and lets me be my own person as well.
- I want a partner. I want someone that I can work side by side with. Someone that will help me with things I'm not good at or don't like to do. Someone that will help with things like housework without having to be asked or told and does them because they are my partner and they want to take care of me just like I want to take care of them.
- I want someone that engages and enjoys my family. I want someone that is fine to spend time with my family and will go on vacations, parties, holidays, etc. and is happy to be there.
Jon was a lot of those things for a long time but he wasn't all of them all the time. I don't think that is an unrealistic list of wants but I don't know. We'll see how life works out for me in the future.w
No comments:
Post a Comment