Labels

Monday, May 18, 2015

Mother's Day Crafting

I haven't posted on here in FOREVER!  I pretty much quit posting on here since all my posts seemed to be focused on failing/failed marriage and that was just a downer.  It definitely was therapeutic in it's own, but eventually I was just repeating myself and being a downer.  Plus I just was a downer and didn't have much motivation to blog.

Life is similar but different for me now.

I saw these cool succulent planters on Groupon a while ago and thought how cool they were.



I thought they were kind of expensive though for what they were, and of course I am one of those that decided "Hey, I could make that!"  So with the help of my dad, I did for my mom, my grandmothers, and my sister for Mothers Day. This is how ours turned out.


Just as good, if not better, than the ones online!

That's all I have for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment