In the grand scheme of things not much has changed since then. I'm still working on projects around the house, still working at Creative Bioscience, still separated from Jon, and all of that same stuff. Things are going well in life though. I have come to terms with a lot of things going on and have worked a lot on myself and making myself happy.
Some highlights from the past year:
I crafted all of November and December for Christmas presents and for fun.
Jon competed in his first body building show in March. He came in 3rd. He worked so hard for it and definitely paid off. I was very proud of his success.
I went back to school and finished up my Associates Degree. It only took 10 years. LOL. This dress was one of my final projects. I had to go to Target to take a picture of it because I don't have any full length mirrors at my house. I was really pleased with how it turned out.
My parents took me to Chicago last month to celebrate school being done. It was a cool city. I felt like we did everything while we were there. We saw lots of art, architecture, shopped, ate, went to the aquarium, walked a ton, rode bikes, etc. It was fun.
The view down from the tallest building in the USA.
I bought some cute monsters at a street fair there. I have started a new collection/hobby. There are 16 of these and I think I need to collect them all.
And I've been working on my backyard more. It is my warm weather relaxation station ;)
Painting the garage behind me this year.
My vegetable garden is taking off like crazy just like it did last year. I've already had some strawberries and peas fresh from it. My squash plants are growing like crazy so I'm sure I'll have more squash than I know what to do with soon. And my radishes are just about ready to be pulled too. Not much luck with my carrots, beats, and lettuce so far but there is still time for those to grow.
Jon helped me buy an aquarium for my birthday and I'm working on getting that all set up. I am SO excited about it. It's a salt water tank and I'm obsessed/in love with it.
So, life is good overall. I'm just trying to enjoy myself and be happy. I spend a lot of time with all my babies and that is always good for the soul.
.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment