I haven't posted for two weeks. I keep trying to think of fun things to share with the world but my life hasn't been too interesting the last few weeks. I work and go to school and that's mostly it. So here are the few updates of what's going on in my life.
Updates with school:
Have been trying to apply for graduation but haven't been able to meet with an academic advisor and am concerned that I will be denied for graduation because one of my teachers still hasn't graded me for spring or summer semester classes that I took and she is very unresponsive to my requests on what's going on. It is super frustrating.
I talk to the school in Las Vegas that I was accepted to several times a week. I have tried to explain to them that I am not wanting to start in January and that I want to take time to relax and figure things out but they take that as a problem that we can resolve. It's a turn off and I am getting sick of talking to them.
Still thinking about going to school for zoology but not sure. Kinda exploring my options.
Updates with work:
It's boring. Nothing new.
Other stuff:
My band is awesome. We've been writing new songs that are killer and I can't wait for other people to hear them because they are amazing. They boys are awesome and I think they can make it except that we're having a hard time getting shows (or at least shows that we want to play).
Things are going great with Jon. We are happy and have tons of fun together. We casually talk about getting married but we are taking things slow. We both want to get out of debt and be more financially secure before we discuss marriage more seriously. Jon last week said he won't marry me for 5 years. I'm thinking more like 2. We'll see what happens.
Knitting group is good. It usually is just Casey and me which is fun but we would love to see more people. Everyone is welcome so come hang out if you are interested. Casey and I are both doing really basic projects right now so there is nothing to be intimidated by. We are just wanting to socialize and have fun.
Loving all my animals. Have been playing with the chinchillas a lot lately and love them. They have tons of personality. I will post pictures of all my animals soon. Maybe even videos if I can figure out how.
Building rabbit cages with my dad. Pretty fun except when I cut my head open because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. Almost totally healed up now though.
My sister is getting married in February. I'm going to make her dress. It's going to be super cute. I'm excited but can't start on it until after finals.
Getting excited/stressed for Christmas. I was hoping to make everyones Christmas presents this year to save on money and to give things with more meaning but so far I've only got one project started (not even finished!!).
Working on saving money and getting out of debt. I'm about a quarter of the way done paying off my credit card. And I haven't used my credit card at all in over a month (very exciting).
That's all. My life is boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment