Every Thanksgiving, I post a blog on my MySpace about the things that I am thankful for. It generally doesn't change much from year to year but I think it is important to take time to reflect on what we have to be thankful for and realize how lucky we are to have what we have.
Here is my list of things I am thankful for this year (not in any specific order):
My family that loves and supports me no matter what.
My boyfriend that also loves and supports me no matter what and always knows what to do to make me smile.
My home.
Never having to experience hunger.
My education and the options that I have to continue on with my education.
My health.
My ability to work & my job.
My friends.
My freedom.
My animals.
Heating/Electricity.
My talents.
Music.
Art.
Having a car.
Natural beauty (ie, Mountains, Oceans, etc).
Kindness in people.
And there is so much more I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment