Labels

Friday, December 12, 2008

Finally finished....for now at least...

I had my last final last night and the most exciting part about it is that I am now finished with my associates degree. After 5 years of taking classes and not taking any semesters off it is nice to finally have something to show for it. School takes a lot longer to finish when you don't know what to you want to do.

I am so excited to have that sense of freedom but at the same time I am left with a lot of questions. What comes next? Did I really achieve something or did I settle just to finish sooner? What do I want to do with my life? Where do I see myself in a year? in five years? What are my goals? and how am I going to achieve them?

In a way I feel just like I did when I graduated highschool. I don't feel like I have much more of a plan for my life than I did then.

I got accepted to a fashion design school and ended up turning down the opportunity to go because I was unsure. I wasn't as excited to go as I thought I should be.

I don't understand how people just know what they want to do. I never have just known. I have so many interests and don't know how to pick a career path.

I'm right back where I started 5 years ago. (still really excited to have a degree though!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment