Other than all the cleaning and cooking and lack of traveling, things weren't much different than normal which was great.
Jon came and spent most of the day with me which was really nice. He doesn't like the holidays much but he was in a great mood all day and I think that he did enjoy himself (I hope so anyway).
While what I enjoy most about Christmas are my family traditions and spending time with my family, I was extra excited to get a couple of things for Christmas (I was totally spoiled this year and am excited for everything). First is my new MacBook (which is awesome but is going to take me a while to figure out) and second is the baby chameleon Jon got me. The picture below is about 2 times as big as actual size. She fits between one section of the joints of my fingers. I love her. Her name is Lydia.
No comments:
Post a Comment