Labels

Monday, May 18, 2009

Lava Hot Springs

So, I slacked this weekend and didn't take any pictures so there will only be text in this post. :(

Jon and I decided we are both sick of working and everything else going on so thought it would be fun to get away for the weekend so we took a little trip up to Lava Hot Springs. We thought that was close/cheap enough that we could go for one night, have fun and not come back totally broke and I think it worked out that way.

We drove up Saturday and spent the afternoon exploring the town, hung out at the Hot Springs (which were too hot for me. I couldn't handle them but Jon did well with them) got dinner, and square scooped ice cream and played arcade games. It was fun.

Then Sunday we went to the swimming pool and hung out there for a while. There were 4 slides that were a lot of fun (well, I was too chicken to go on one that was a 60 foot nearly straight drop but Jon did it and said it was the best one! Guess I should have tried it...maybe next time). We sun bathed for a while (and I don't have a tan to show for it) and then drove home, hung out with the animals and went to band practice. It was a really nice weekend. :)

1 comment: