Haven't posted forever but I actually have my camera with me (and the USB cable) so thought I'd share a couple pictures. First are some baby bunnies. These ones are from the last litter we had (not the current litter; mommy bunny won't let me touch this litter and keeps them well hidden in their nest so no pictures of the new ones yet). Sadly they all died but we have 7 new babies that are 5 days old now and they are all doing really well so I'm crossing my fingers that these ones will make it. If they make it to Monday they'll have their eyes open and will be more independent (and I'll be able to start playing with them). I'm super excited. The current litter is from the same parents as the ones below so they look quite similar only the current ones are bigger and more active.


The picture below is taken in the bathroom of a hotel in Vegas. I went to Vegas with my mom for her spring break and we saw the Beatles Cirque du Solei Love show. It was a lot of fun. Anyway, I was totally weirded out by my eyes in the mirror in our bathroom and spent quite a bit of time staring at myself because of how weird my eyes looked (yes I am easily entertained and distracted by simple things)
In other news: my band isn't listed in the online contest anymore. Thanks to everyone who voted for us! I appreciate all the support friends and family have given. We are still waiting to hear back on the results of the voting and we are in the process of setting up a July show. So that's pretty fun/exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment