Labels

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wow how things can change in a few months

Jon and I got back together sometime in October and we have been doing really well ever since.  He said that leaving me was one of the biggest mistakes of his life and now he knows without any doubt or hesitation that he wants to be with me.  So that has been great.  The first little while of being back together was rough though.  Way more so than I thought it would be.  I had a hard time trusting or believing him about a lot of things and he had to assure me of things all the time but we got through it and are mostly back to normal.  Things still pop up every now and then that are hard for me to deal with but I think that's normal and will continue to get better as time goes on.

On the Sunday before Christmas, Jon took me to dinner and to Zoolights (which, by the way, if you haven't been is pretty awesome, even if you don't buy the special glasses).  



There weren't many animals out which was a little disappointing but the lights were cool so it all worked out.

When we got to the tigers Jon started talking about how he loves thinking about his girlfriend and how he thinks about me all the time but that he didn't want to think about his girlfriend anymore and then he got down on his knee and said he wants to think about his fiancee and asked me to marry him.  It was super cute :)

And of course I said "Yes!"  And look how happy he is about it!  That is the biggest smile I have ever seen him have :)


 
Isn't my ring gorgeous?  It is perfect.  I wish the picture showed how much it sparkles.  I love it!


So yeah, life can change quite a bit in a few months.

In other "life changing" news:  

I'm looking at houses.  It's not going great but it's been fun.  Hopefully I'll have more success finding the perfect one in the new year.

Jon and I got a new puppy.  She's super cute.  Her name is Sasha and I love her like crazy.  She gets along great with Charlie and Zoe.  She's a Doxie Pin (Dachshund Mini Pincher).


I hope everyone had a great Christmas (I did!) and will have a wonderful New Years.  Happy Holidays Friends!

1 comment: