My top 2 that I've tried on are:
This is a new one that I tried on today. I like it a lot.
And this one from last time that I tried on dresses.
I haven't made any other wedding plans yet. LOL! I am slow. I know. I am meeting with a photographer on Friday though and looking at another venue on Monday so that is something. And I have pictures picked out of the cake and flowers that I want so I don't think I'm doing so bad. But did I mention that my wedding is supposed to be 5 months from today? Crazy!!!
In non wedding related news.... I'm looking for a new job. I hate my main job and it's kinda depressing me. I'm at the point where I want to find a good job that could be a career (at least for a while) instead of just a job to get me by. I've been looking for a couple months and am not having much luck so far. I'm looking mostly at office type jobs but am open to other options but am not qualified for much else so it's hard. I could be interested in some sort of management at a store if it's a fun environment. But, if anyone knows of good job openings let me know. It'd be awesome if it paid $10+ an hour and was 30ish hours a week (or full time, either way). But really I just want a job that I enjoy and am excited to go to every day. Does such a thing really exist? LOL
Well, I think that's all for today :) I'll leave you with one more picture. It's me in a Vera Wang White dress. It's huge and definitely not my style but it is what looks most like a wedding dress when I think about how wedding dresses are supposed to look. It's a gorgeous dress and I loved it but I didn't feel like myself in it.



No comments:
Post a Comment