I had the urge to blog today but didn't know what to blog about so I'm going to share a craft. :)
I have been trying to figure out what to do with all of my necklaces (I have a lot!!) and they've just been hanging from the knobs on my drawers and cabinets in my bathroom for years. That was pretty annoying but I didn't know what else to do with them.
So, one day I decided to turn my old cork board into a necklace peg board. All it took was some paint for the frame, wrapping paper and Mod Podge. I need to trim off the flap of wrapping paper on the left that's hanging off but I should've done that before I Mod Podged it because now it is hard and doesn't cut very well.
The board is kind of huge. I don't know where I'll put it when I move into our new house when I'm married. I don't know that Jon will want it on the wall in the bedroom or the bathroom and it's too wide to fit on the inside my closet door. So, I'll either have to figure something out or make a new one that will fit in the closet. Maybe that's what I should do since I won't have an awesome orange wall to contrast the zebra print :)
No comments:
Post a Comment