Labels

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wedding Crafts?

So, I still don't have  a venue booked for my wedding (LOL!! and YIKES!!!) and am down to 4 months and 4 days until the big day!  I need to get cracking on stuff!

I spend a few hours every morning looking at wedding websites and blogs and I think I might want to make some crafts for my wedding.


I think these chair signs are kind of cute for Jon and I.  I don't know how great they would work with the venue I have in mind though.  I'll have to give them some more thought.


I like the "Just Married" signs.  They could say other things like "Thank You" or "True Love" or something.  I just think they are kind of fun and different (even though there seems to be a trend of these signs online).


We're thinking about having a photo booth at the wedding.  If we do I want to make, or find, little masks and accessories like these but I thought it would be fun if they were animal related since Jon and I met at the zoo.  I can find the masks below online but I don't love them and I think they might cover more of the face than I want because you still want to be able to tell who is in the picture.  So I am trying to come up with a solution for that but I'm not good with photoshop and don't know how else to make them so I might have to do without.  We'll see.


What do you think of my project ideas?  Are they dumb?  Tell me honestly :)

So, that's where I'm at with stuff.  LOL.  I'm hoping to get a venue booked this week and after that I think things will go much quicker and more smoothly.

3 comments:

  1. I love those ideas! I'd love to help you, too, if you need help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best! If I can figure them out I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like them too. you don't have to use them all if you don't want. if you think ones cover to much then just don't put them out. but i bet you guys can make ones that are cute and still show who people are!

    ReplyDelete