I can't believe that tomorrow I will have been married for a month! Time flies!
Not much new going on here since my last post.
I'm sort of looking for a job. I had held out for a position with Crate&Barrel because a) it paid pretty well for retail, had benefits and was full time and b) they kept calling me back for interviews so I was overly optimistic that I would get the job. But I didn't. I don't know where to look for a job anymore. I've been looking for over a year now and am not having any luck. It's so frustrating. Jon has been paying our bills so our basic needs are met but I want to be able to contribute and I have debt that I don't feel like he should pay for so I need something to help with that. I'm still at Banana Republic and I love it there but I barely make more than minimum wage and the hours aren't predictable so I can't depend on them to even cover my gas and my phone bill. So, if you hear of anything good, reliable and preferably part time (I would like to stay at Banana and I am in school) let me know.
I decided I'm going to start a scrapbook for Jon and I. I have been buying stickers and paper and stuff but I don't actually know how to scrapbook. LOL! So if anyone is a scrapbooker and wants to have a scrapbook party so I can see what to do I would love some direction!
Because of the above job situation, I am thinking about making everyones Christmas presents this year but I can't seem to come up with any good ideas of what to make. Anyone have good craft ideas that make nice, not to crafty, presents? I'm scouring the internet for ideas but most of what I'm finding is cheap and I'm not sure what someone would actually do with most of the things. I need ideas from everyone from babies, to adults, to couples, to grandparents. Thanks friends! :)
I joined Pinterest a week ago, and they have LOTS of great gift ideas... I'll send you an invite. Beware... its addicting! ♥ you!
ReplyDeleteThanks! You're the best! <3 you!
ReplyDelete