Labels

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just A Few Random Thoughts

So, I think I'm going to start sewing again.  I got burnt out sewing with school but now that I've had a year (or maybe two?) off I think I am ready to dive back in.  But I'm not going to sew for classes which means I can make what I want and stuff I might actually wear.  We'll see what happens there but I am really thinking about it.  Maybe I'll start with a Halloween costume.

Also, I am thinking about starting a fashion blog where I would discuss the latest fashion finds that I love and explain how to wardrobe yourself.  I've wanted to try and get a job in a local magazine doing something like this so it would be a good way to test the waters and build up some material in case I decide to pursue that.

I want to craft more.  I started on my scrapbook project and I'm not totally sure that I'm cut out for scrapbooking but I bought a ton of supplies so I'm going to stick with it and figure it out.

I want to have a photo shoot with Jon focusing on different facial expressions (for a craft project I have in mind) and another one with our dogs (maybe for a Christmas card?).

I am currently pretty obsessed with Pinterest.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment