Labels

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wedding Pictures :)

I finally got the pictures back from my wedding and I am so excited about them.  It's fun to look at them and remember things (and it's amazing how even though it's only been a few months we've already forgotten some of the details).  Just thought I'd share some of my favorites :)


I absolutely loved my wedding cake.  I thought it was beautiful and amazingly delicious.  Julie at Layers did a fantastic job and she was so sweet.  I would highly recommend her.



The candy buffet my mom and I put together.  I thought it was fun and playful.  I love the whirly pops.  I have sourced many candy shops online so if you need a good one I can recommend one.






I was so glad Jon didn't smash cake in my face.  I did warn him in advance that he'd get punched if he did though.

My beautiful mom and sister :)



  


My mother-in-law

My new sisters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment