
Random updates about things that interest me or what's going on in my life. I'm just a typical busy college student trying to figure out what I want to do with my life and working hard to get somewhere (if only I knew where)
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Technology Conundrum
Sometimes I wish I had a smart phone so I could post my random blog thoughts right when I am out and am thinking about them rather than trying to remember them later (which I obviously don't do very well since I don't post too often). For example, I LOVE food so it'd be cool to post pic/comments on new things I try right then but I don't want a smart phone. I think it's pointless to pay extra for something that isn't really practical. I have internet on my computer and I make calls on my phone. I don't need internet on my phone. Especially with how expensive it is. Is it really worth it? Would I use it often enough to justify it? Probably not. So I just need to remember better, not blog, find the cable for my camera, or maybe I should get an iPod Touch! That may be the best solution... or it may just end up being another gadget that is lost in the great abyss that is my (and really 99% of women's) purse.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment