Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Busy, busy, bee

Work has been insane the last couple of weeks. It's finally slowed back down to normal again but it was intense there for a minute. We did about 6 weeks worth of work in 3 days. Crazy!

Despite all that, I have managed time to work on things at home:

I have a new patio in my backyard which I completely love.

I'm continuing on beautifying my backyard by painting the side of my neighbors garage that looks like it hasn't been touched in 10-15 years.

I cleaned my front porch and painted my rug because all the color had worn off.

More fun projects ahead too.... I want to build a pond. I bought a swing that needs a stand built for it. And the list is ever evolving. I love the results though. It feels so good to be making my house how I want it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment