I hate chain mail but I was bored and think it is kinda interesting to learn about my friends so I did this. I think maybe I did one last year too. Don't remember.
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click post.)
1. I hate chain mail. I don't usually read chain mail or resend it but this one is kinda interesting so I'm doing it.
2. It took me 5 years of consistent classes to get me 2 year associates degree because I couldn't decide what to study and mostly took art classes for the first 3 years.
3. Now that I have my associates degree I still have no idea what I want to do with my life so I'm taking a break from school for a few months before going for my bachelors.
4. I love animals and have.....I have to count....16 different pets at the moment.
5. I love designing and making clothes but am pretty lazy so I don't do it unless there is an assignment or a fashion show and then I put it off until a couple days before the show.
6. I love getting snail mail. It's one of my most favorite things ever. I have a couple pen pals and love that we actually write letters instead of emails. It's so nice to get something fun in the mail rather than junk or bills. So if anyone is interested in a pen pal....?
7. I spent my summer working for a couture wedding dress designer and have been working at bridal shows all month but still have no idea what I would want to do at my wedding or what my dress would look like.
8. I manage and play bass in a metal band. Even though I don't know how to play bass and don't particularly like metal music anymore.
9. I want to be more "urban". I wish Utah had a more urban culture. I have turn tables that I don't know how to use and tons of spray paint that I want to paint with but don't know what I'm doing with. (Not tagging. I don't like tagging. I want to do pictures. I think spray painted/air brushed artwork can be amazing). And I want to learn how to break dance.
10. I want to live in France for a year. Don't think it will ever happen though (especially because of #4)
11. I don't drink but think that cocktail parties sound fabulous and want to have one.
This is hard. I don't know if I can come up with 14 more things....
12. I love to cook and bake.
13. I love to travel. I've been to 4 continents and 9 countries.
14. I love when people speak with good grammer. It makes me happy.
15. I think it would be fun to be a demolition derby driver.
16. I've never really wanted to go but I went sky diving last year for my anniversary with my boyfriend because he's always wanted to and I couldn't think of any reason why not. I thought might as well do it while I have the chance.
17. I wish I had more crafty friends in Utah so I could have craft parties.
18. I love old movies. I've been watching Audrey Hepburn movies all week. And I named one of my turtles Humphery after Bogart. And his fish is named Berg after Ingrid Bergman. Yes, I'm a dork.
19. I love going out to eat with friends. It's one of my favorite things to do.
20. I have never had a manicure or pedicure. I hear they are wonderful though.
21. I have an obsession with fabric. I have boxes and boxes of fabric I haven't touched since I bought it. I have plans for all of it but it doesn't happen.
22. I want to own a business but don't know what it would be. Some sort of store but would it be a pet store or a fabric or clothing store?
23. I think antique shops are awesome.
24. I hate cleaning. Expecially doing dishes. Clearing food off of plates makes me gag. It's gross.
25. I love bacon, ham, pork loin, etc but hate pork chops.
That was really hard.
Hey cutie I have a blog of a friend that is from Utah (she lives in southern cal now) but she is always putting together fabulous fabrics into creative things and shows how to do it all. You should check out her blog, she updates several times a week it is thismamamakesstuff.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete