Labels

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Band Stuff

Jon and I went back to the studio to record the bass and the vocals. Unfortunately I sucked royally so we only got the bass done and Jon has to go back next week to do vocals. I made so many mistakes. It was very depressing. I think the problem is that I am still learning and I follow one of our guitarists so without him being there I was kinda lost. But we got through it and I think it sounds good so it's nice to be done with the first 3 songs and I can't wait to hear them after we get the vocals in.

In other news, we are finally listed online for Gorilla Productions Online Contest for either a 25 US City Tour or a $25,000 Recording Contract. That is exciting. It took a while for us to get on so I stopped checking the website and don't know how long we have been on there but now that we finally are we are quite behind on votes and are trying to get ahead. Vote for us at:

Vote for your favorite band

As of when I'm posting this we are the first band on the second page. We're hoping to get on the first page in the next day or two though.

I believe that you can vote multiple times so if you're going to vote please vote often. It takes less than a minute.

Thanks for the support!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment