Labels

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Got the Job(s)!!!

I had my interview at Banana Republic on Saturday and I didn't think it went amazingly but I got a call last night and I got the job!  I'll only be working there around like 8-10 hours a week and it doesn't pay much more than minimum wage but it's a job!  I'll probably see if I can pick up more hours on the sales floor after my office closes and I'm not at my other job anymore.  I'm excited to have a job but I do wish it paid more.

I decided to take the internship at school that I was offered (I don't remember if I talked about that on a previous blog or not...).  I'll be the production manager for costuming for the childrens museum.  I just got an email with everything that we'll be making and here's the list:

Kids Eye View – sizes should be for kids age 3 – 8 so what ever the average child that age would be.
Construction Worker
Postal Worker
Cowboy and Cowgirl
Farm Animals (Cow, Pig, Sheep)
Policeman
Firefighter
House – fun dress up clothes for mom, dad and doll clothes (I can bring you a doll)
Service Station Repairperson so maybe a shirt jacket like a gas station attendant or mechanic would wear.
Market – aprons for checking out, deli counter and bakery.
Hatch Waddle and Fly sizes should be for kid’s age 18 months to 4 so what ever the average child age that would be.
Bird
Beaver
Duck
Story Factory Theater – Let’s start with these and sizes should be for kids age 3 – 8 so what ever the average child that age would be.
Princess

Prince
Costumes for the Three Bears Story ( mom, dad, baby, goldilocks)
Costumes for Where the Wild Things Are
Media Zone –KSL News Studio and sizes should be for kids age 3 – 8 so what ever the average child that age would be.
Weather Person maybe just a jacket with a label?
Anchor Person jackets with labels maybe boy and girl?

That's a lot of costumes! But I think it will be a lot of fun.  I'll post pictures of them once we get going on them and there's something to show.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot, but you will be the perfect person for them! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete