Labels

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bored Like Always

Super, super, super bored at work today! It feels like time has totally stopped moving! I hate days like this.


My one amusement for the day has been that a friend from highschool found an 8' python in her yard. Check it out: http://odangausagi.blogspot.com/2009/08/snake-adventure.html


So, there's a "Style Wars" competition next month that I'm trying to decide if I should do or not. It's a fashion design competition and the theme is "60s influence of London peacock look to San Francisco groove with a modern twist." I have NO IDEA what that is supposed to mean. I assume just 1960s inspired fashion like Twiggy or Edie Segwick clothes or something like that. It could be fun to design a modern take on "Mod" fashion but I don't know if that's what they mean. I emailed them for more info and hopefully they don't think I'm an idiot for not knowing what they are after. If anyone has any idea of what that is supposed to mean let me know!


My bands show on Sunday went really well. We had a decent turn out and a lot of people said it was our best show yet so that was awesome. Unfortunately we didn't get any video or pictures from the show so I've been asking friends that were there if they have any and if they do I'll get some posted. It was a lot of fun to be on stage again. We're going to get together tonight and work on planning our next show, recording, the future, etc. I'm usually the one trying to plan things out and get us moving somewhere but one of the guitarists is the one that set up the meeting so it's awesome that someone else is trying to move us forward now. Hopefully that lasts :)


Getting excited for vacation with the family and Jon next week. Hope it goes well and we don't freak out Jon too much :)


Guess that's all I have to write about today.... I tried putting 2 spaces between paragraphs on this post to see if that would seperate them when posted. We'll see if it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment