Here is a little tour of my sewing space:
It's a pretty good space. We have 2 sewing machines and a serger in it.
Projects and fabric I have picked out to work on.

Boxes of fabric. I have SO much. And this is after I have sorted through it twice and donated some to the Fashion Institute at SLCC.

Some of the blocks for my jean quilt I'm making.

One of the dresses I've sewed this month for me. It didn't turn out as cute as I had hoped but I still like it.

The second dress I made this month. So far it's my favorite. I wore it today and loved it. I think I'll make another one with this pattern but in a solid color instead of a print. The fabric for both of my dresses came off the dollar table at WalMart (or as Megan calls it Church of Satan). I haven't found such cute fabric on that table for a while but there were a few months a year or two ago that they had a bunch of cute, cheap fabrics. I keep hoping they'll get in more fun fabric instead of the cheap stuff they've had lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment