Labels

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 3 of Vacation

I'm on vacation with my family this week. We spent the first 2 days of our trip in the car driving to Gearhart, Oregon. We finally got here yesterday evening and have just been hanging out ever since.

We rented a house for the week. This is my room. It's really nice. I think I'm in the master bedroom.

Hanging out at Cannon Beach today.

Jaida playing on the beach. She had SO much fun :)

Jaida in the ocean. She squealed as soon as she saw it and ran right in.


Jon didn't end up coming with us. He wasn't feeling well when it was time to go and decided being stuck in the car for 2 days wasn't such a great idea. That probably was a smart move but I miss him like crazy and wish he was here to hang out with me since I'm sort of the odd man out here. It's okay though and it's nice to spend time with the family.


We stayed in Pendelton our first night, on the way here, and we were going to take a factory tour (Pendelton Woolen Mills) but the tours for this week were cancelled for some reason. They had a store there and I bought some wool fabric for like $4 a yard. That was pretty sweet. I will probably make a coat out of it when I get home.

Well.... not really sure what else to talk about.... More to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. oh i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Jealous! you better come visit me, and its nice b/c now we don't have to do all the beach stuff, we can just chill in portland, or where my apt ends up being.. it looks so pretty! i wish i was with you!

    ReplyDelete