Labels

Monday, October 20, 2008

8's

My cute cousin Michelle did this on her blog and I'm bored at work and want to blog about something but couldn't come up with anything so I'll do it too.

8 TV shows I love to watch
1. Project Runway
2. Futurama
3. CSI
4. CSI Miami
5. CSI New York
6. The Simpsons
7. House
8. Family Guy

8 Favorite restaurants
1. Pei Wei
2. Noodles & Company
3. Gourmandees (not sure how to spell that apparently)
4. Thaiphoon
5. Chili's
6. Spaghetti Factory
7. ......
8. .....

this is harder than it looks. I'm having a hard time thinking of things.


8 things that happened yesterday
1. Made breakfast for Jon
2. Worked on cleaning my sewing space
3. Met Casey for lunch
4. Met Peter for coffee
5. Played with my animals (some of them anyway)
6. Watched a couple episodes of Project Runway
7. Made dinner for the fam
8. Finish a scarf I started months ago


8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Graduating from college
2. Traveling
3. Getting out of debt (SO EXCITED)
4. Moving out
5. Buying a house
6. Buying a car
7. Going to the Opera tonight
8. My rabbit having babies (they're going to be so freaking cute!)


8 things on my wish list
1. Get out of debt
2. Graduate college
3. Work for myself
4. Spend more quality time with friends & family
5. Learn a foreign language
6. Learn how to dance
7. To be more organized/clean
8. To always be healthy.
Now wasn't that fun?
I made a flyer for my knitting group. See the details below and come if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment