Don't have much time to write today but I thought I would share with you all that I have been accepted to a fashion design school.
I haven't totally decided if I'm going to go yet but it is exciting to be accepted.
I'm a little bit overwhelmed with all the information they have been sending me and all of the phone calls I've been having with them but it's all good. They're just trying to get things ready for me to start and I understand that.
It's a lot all at once though because before about a month ago I hadn't heard of the school. I had just looked online for different fashion design school options so that I could research whether or not I will continue on with my studies and just to be more aware of what is out there.
This does seem like a really good school and they offer some amazing classes that we don't have available to us here in Utah.
I'm still going back and forth but I'm keeping my options open and will decide more about that school when I can go visit it (probably in December).
Check out their website at: www.iadtvegas.com
No comments:
Post a Comment