Labels

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gas

I am really excited that since I filled up last Friday night gas has dropped about 60 cents (I was so excited I just had to share). When I filled up last Friday night it cost me around $55 for 150 gallons. When I filled up today at lunch it only cost me $40. That is a huge difference!

It did make a difference that when I filled up Friday I filled up by my house on the east side and when I filled up today I filled up on the west side (which is stupid but there's usually a 20-30 cent difference).

We still are the 4th state in the country with the most expensive gas which sucks but I'll be happy if gas stays where it is now. I was really excited that it was under $3 today and even more excited that it was actually $2.69. I had to reread the pump a few times because I couldn't believe it and I double checked my receipt too.

If gas were this cheap when I was driving to Provo twice a week I could have saved hundreds of dollars. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment