Labels

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Blog!

I love reading all my friends blogs and like to hear what everyone is up to. It is one of my favorite things to do at work. I love to know what my friends have going on since I don't often get to see or spend time with them. And since I love hearing about what all of you are up to (and I am incredibly bored at work) I decided it's about time that I make my own blog so I can share with all of you what I have going on in my life.

My life seems pretty uneventful to me because I'm always doing the same things; work, school, homework, sewing, playing with all of my animals (at last count my boyfriend and I have 17 animals), band practice, and that's really about it. Lately though I have realized that I do have a lot going on that I can share with all of you (if anyone actually reads this). In the next couple of weeks alone I have a fashion show (this Saturday night), a band show (November 1st), hopefully a Halloween party, and I'm starting a club.

I'll talk about each of those things another time. Since I'm at work I don't have much time to write at the moment but I thought I would take a short minute and explain why I titled my blog "Candice the Pumpkin". The reasons are kinda dumb but I'm alright with that. 1st is that I love fall and everything that comes with that and when I think of fall I think of brightly colored leaves and pumpkins, 2nd is that orange is my very favorite color, and 3rd is that my cute boyfriend calls me "Pumpkin" and I absolutely love it! That is probably the main reason. It's funny how much the simple little things in life make us so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment