

I'm working on making my portfolio of my designs. Here are some of the pictures from my first photoshoot.


My cute and talented cousin Michelle took pictures of my Denim Collection about a month ago. I posted some of the pictures on my MySpace accounts and on Facebook but I thought I would add them here too since she did such a fantastic job on them.






My sister, Megan, did my hair and makeup and I think that it looks great! She does a fantastic job. You should go get your hair done or get a wax from her at Gatsby Full Service Salon (6839 South 1300 East Cottonwood, Utah 84121 801-943-3344). She knows how to do everything it seems like. She's cut my hair, dyed my hair, bleached my hair, given me extensions, given me waxes, done my makeup, etc. I'm never disappointed.
Michelle did such a great job with my pictures. I didn't have any ideas of what I wanted to do or what poses would be good and she walked me through everything. She is brilliant. She was patient, helpful and when I saw the pictures I felt so beautiful. You should go have her take pictures of you or your kidlets. She works at the photography studio at Gardner Village (I believe it is Highlight Photography 801-938-1991).
These are clothes that I made out of old bluejeans/jackets/skirts. I had a lot of fun with this project.
I am so lucky to know (and be related to) such talented and wonderful ladies. They are very sweet to help me out with my projects and to have patience with me.
Thanks ladies!!






No comments:
Post a Comment