
Little Salt Lake (or perhaps I mean Mormon Salt Lake) has a studio in Sugarhouse that teaches pole dancing/fitness. I think it sounds like so much fun! I do not aspire to be a stripper or professional pole dancer but I think it sounds like a fun way to get out and do something active (which I am not).
They offer a variety of classes (which you can view at: http://www.studiosoiree.com/classes.html).
The ones that I think sound fun are:
Teaser: which introduces you to the pole and goes over the basics. You learn 12 moves. The class is only $25 for an hour.
Soiree for One: teaches you chair/floor moves. Again only $25 for an hour.
Cardio Cabaret: more of an active dance class. $15 for an hour. No prior dance experience necessary (which is great for me).
Belly Dancing: self explanitory. $15 for an hour.
Anyway, like I said before, I think it sounds like so much fun. If anyone wants to come take a class with me let me know. It'd be more fun to do as a group than by myself.
I've heard of places in California doing those classes, and I think they sound fun too! Good to know where some are close to home!
ReplyDelete