Labels

Thursday, October 23, 2008

An October Evening Pictures

Last Saturday I showed a collection at Stephen Simmons & Christel Edwards An October Evening. It was a pretty entertaining night filled with short films, burlesque dancers, belly dancers, suspension, fashion design, airbrush artwork, etc.

This is my complete collection backstage just before we went out. I had beautiful models that did a fabulous job. If I can figure out how I'll post a video.

This is Carolyn. She's modeled for me a few times before. She is beautiful and tiny.

Julianna. I love Julianna. She has modeled for me every time I have had a show where models weren't provided. She is so pretty and has a great attitude and energy. She knows how to work it.
She thought that her outfit looked like a couch (and in all fairness it is made out interior decorator fabric) but I think she looks stunning and it may be my favorite outfit from the show. It's a close call though because I really like Carolyns outfit as well.

Julianna and Pao backstage bored. I need to think of things to bring to fashion shows to keep me and the models entertained until it's time to go on.

Cute Julianna.

Katie and Bekah. Katie works at a theater with Jon and Bekah is his sister. The both did a great job and are so cute.
The show was pretty fun and went relatively well. I had a couple problems with fit so not everything is how I would have wanted it but over all it turned out great and we had good feedback after the show so everything was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment